Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE SIRIUS XM RADIO HAS ARRIVED!!



WOO HOO!!!
the XM home/mobile/car radio and dock station set up that Rosie sent me with all the bells and whistles has arrived!! .. Now if only I could just figure out how to set it up. It took me an hour just to get it out of it’s CIA regulation plastic packaging, I swear I needed a blow torch; then finally after I get all the XM accoutrement out of all it's little individually wrapped baggies, I notice there is not ONE wall plug on any of the cable plug thingys!! .. so i am like .. uh what the .. ? So now all the little shiny black pieces are all sitting on my table MOCKING me ... and i haven't the foggiest .. so ro, could you send over one of the beautiful people to help me out?



ok... I have to mention, the lil xm remote control ..It's like my dvd remote and cable remote got a freak on and made this lil teeny-weeny "mini-mote." It's so cute. It fits in the palm of my hand. Makes me feel like GIANT... on we grow.



Rosie, thank you, again, for your very generous gift - I know I will just love it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jan..Congrats on the gift...Awesome it arrived so quickly!

    I 'm not good with parts and pieces..I can't even change a lite-bulb properly! ( long story) ..So I have my Door-man or Super in my building to do it for me..lol ( with tip )ugh.

    Enjoy the Radio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sweetpea, you're all linked up. In the Fire Bugs section on the right sidebar under Siriusly Rosie (I think) when they click there, it will bring them here. Thanks for visiting Home Fires!!

    I'm so happy you received your gift. So deserved!!! Wish I had the know-how to help you get it hooked up. Love, Clueless in Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have it hooked up very soon, and the blogging party will begin. This is so very cool, I'm so happy you received your gift and extra happy about your blog. Rosie will rock this show, and you will do the same with this blog!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the cool gift! Listening to the 8p show.. repeat/compilation show. Still listening.. (12/14/09)

    ReplyDelete