Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ROSIE O'DONNELL CHATTED HERE .... were u there?


... Yes, Rosie chatted here, as OOPSROSIE, "oops" only because she couldn't figure out the sign in thingy ... Those that were here were thrilled, and blown away. It was an extremely fast-paced chatathon that lasted about 12 minutes, with 106 peeps in the room, most of whom were peppering Rosie with questions and comments, and I have to say, she kept up way better than I did. To be honest, the chat room was racing by so fast I couldn't keep up and ended being ran off the blog highway, chat "road kill" if you will ... but not before I quickly asked Rosie "the secret question" to make sure it was truly her, and she answered in mere seconds. Thank you for that, Ro!!

Earlier that day on her Radio Show, we had talked about this Siriusly Rosie blog, and she said she wanted to come by and chat that night, and as usual, she was true to her word.

Since that historic siriuslyrosie blog moment, I have heard little snippets and bits of the conversation bloggers had with Rosie during her chat here. And I am hoping, in the comment section below, that those peeps that were here that night would write down any thing they remember about that night. Dang, if we could only capture those moments in time and replay them, huh? Well, here is a small chance to do that. Thank you, rosie bloggers.

editorial by janetlovesrosie


6 comments:

  1. Jan..When Rosie had her show she frequently popped into her chatroom. She was always great about keeping up with chat. It brought me back to those moments..Crazy, wild, fast moving and exciting! I'm not sure if u were here the moment she came in but there was another name she used b4 she changed. It was It'sMeRosie..I had to ask as well and like you she did answer and I knew it was her. Maybe she will come back again..Who knows...Congrats to u again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi, so much for telling us THAT, I missed the MeRosie!!! That is so cool! It was so crazy busy. I have a hunch she will come in again soon, but more quietly without an announcement. I hope we are here when she does. HUH??? Thanks Heidi .. really appreciate your contribution. You rock!
    janetlovesrosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each morning a small group of us meet in the chat and listen to the show together. We cheer each other on when one of us gets through to talk to her, cry together when she speaks of a touching subject. It's really like watching your favorite show with a room full of friends. Thanks again, Jan for opening this chat up to all.

    The night Rosie came in I felt so bad because everyone was shooting questions at her left and right. Many just saying, "Prove it's you" when she already did in more ways than one.

    Yeah she kept up with everything but began by saying she was tired. She said she'd be there and she was. I just wish everyone had picked up on how tired she was and been more mellow. When chat flies by that fast, it's more like work than a chat with friends. Ya know?

    Anyhow, I hope she does come back and everyone gives her the chance to talk about what she wants to talk about. Same courtesy we all seem to give each other. I did get a HA! out of her when I reminded her that I "popped her gameshow cherry" on the test show. Kinda makes me warm and fuzzy knowing I made her laugh since she's made me laugh countless times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Many just saying, "Prove it's you" when she already did in more ways than one."
    .
    ..Ugh..I'm guilty of that from the first few seconds she came in. I hope I didn't come across as a pest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just so thankful, that in her busy life, she is giving us this time. The kinks will work out. You'll figure it out and get even better. Trust Rosie when she says it will all be ok. I love her and her HUGE HEART.'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi you little booger! You "bugged her for seconds" Seconds!!!! Not the whole time like a few did. Of course you are not a pest, ever.

    ReplyDelete