Saturday, February 20, 2010

MY ROSIE ABSTRACT




It has ARRIVED .. my rosie painting!!!

Most of you may know I was honored to do Rosie's Radio LOGO, and in exchange she gave me many treasures, like an XM Sirius Radio set up, and a plethera of Rosie Radio Logo items, an interview on her radio show ... AND, best of all, this amazing rosie painting she created! ... it is SO RO .. all wild and yellow! And HUGE 4 ft x 4 ft .. to me, it feels like she painted a YELLOW day out on her boat in the blue ocean talking to dolphins where she is always her happiest, right??!! ya.
I feel so very priviledged she gave this to me, and I wanted to share it with you, my rosie blogger peeps ... I knew you would appreciate it as much as I do. Thank you so much Ro ....

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it!! Oh, and yellow too..absolutely perfect! :) You are one lucky lady. Congrats and thanks for sharing it with us. :) Great job, Rosie sure knows how to reward creativity! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous painting...LOVE the colors!
    Lindsey Petersen

    ReplyDelete